Want to know more about what we do? Read “What We Do & FAQ’s” first!
Interested in having A Stay Above The Rest manage your investment property as a short term rental? Great!! We are looking to expand our rental family and our locations! Here are the next steps:
- Go through our General Requirement Guidelines outlined below
- Contact email@example.com with any questions you may have and
- Status of property (looking to buy, in contract, needs remodel, ready to go, etc.)
- Property address/ interested location in purchasing
- Any questions or comments you have!
- Katie and the team will answer any questions and get you our rental agreement
- A Stay Above The Rest makes any purchases necessary, installs door lock, places our marketing material in property, takes pictures, etc. as quickly as possible
- Property goes live and we make you money!
- We setup your owner portal and walk you through how to use it
- You relax and kick back!
General Requirement Guidelines:
This is a generalized list and is subject to change. It does not include proper furnishings/decor. Please check with us prior to making purchases as we have found preferred brands/locations to get much of these items and have trade discounts. Quantities may change based on maximum occupancy level. We may make recommendations for items on top of the requirements specific to your property/location. These items MUST be new or look new! Either TV or Bluray player must be Smart with apps for each television setup.
Kitchen: (quantities based on maximum occupancy- all sets must be matching and up to date)
- Keurig and a traditional coffee maker
- Water dispenser (either in fridge or Brita pitcher)
- Matching glassware, mugs, plates, bowls, silverware, etc.
- Wine glasses and cork screw
- Basic appliances (microwave, stove, fridge, etc.)
- Set of pots & pans
- Baking dishes and cookie sheets
- Cooking Utensils (spoons, spatulas, etc.)
- Adequate sized crockpot
- Oven mitts & hand towels
- Kitchenaid Stand Mixer (this is a non negotiable as all of our properties have one, though it is mostly for advertising and gets bookings!)
- Large TV. We prefer 4K Ultra HD TV’s (so do guests!)
- DVD/Blu-ray player
- Netflix (we use smart DVD player, Roku device or smart TV for access)
- Throw blankets
- Refillable soap dispenser(s) for shower/bath
- Hair dryer
- TV for each bedroom preferred
- Alarm clocks for each bedroom with outlets/ usb ports preferred
- Adequate pillows for proper comfort level
- Updated bedding & throw pillows- very plush!
- Throw blankets for couches, beds, etc.
- Nightlights for dark hallways, bathrooms, etc.
- Iron & ironing board
- Proper seating for maximum occupancy at all tables and seating areas.
- keypad lock for an owner’s/ supply closet